Student Employment: Fundamental Work Experience and Future Career Development
Sarah Lawrence student employees gain resume-building work experience, grow their interpersonal skills, and develop an excellent work ethic as they provide important services throughout the College community.
Finding an on-campus position
- A list of on-campus employment opportunities is available in the Office of Student Employment and is also listed on MySLC.
- Experience, skill level, job responsibilities, and application requirements vary by position.
- All on-campus positions are part-time.
- During the first four weeks of the fall semester, on-campus employers are asked to hire only those students who have been awarded work-study. We recommend that all work-study students conduct their job search during this time. After the four-week “reserved period,” on-campus jobs become available to all students regardless of work-study status.
- Sarah Lawrence College cannot guarantee on-campus employment to any student.
Finding an off-campus position
- The Office of Student Employment posts off-campus job opportunities in the Classifieds section of MySLC.
- Off-campus jobs are posted for the convenience of students. Sarah Lawrence College makes no recommendation or endorsement of any off-campus job, and is not responsible for any problems that occur when pursuing employment or being employed in these positions.
Current students, learn more about student employment, and access associated forms, policies, and procedures on MySLC.