How to Apply




Thank you for your interest in our school.

2022-2023 Admissions

Our December 15th deadline for the fall admissions cycle has passed. 

Our spring admissions cycle will begin in February 2022. Please contact our office after January 20, 2022 to inquire about available spaces. We anticipate a number openings in our Twos Parent/Child and pre-school classrooms but are no longer accepting applications for our 5/6s class

2021-2022 Admissions

Regretfully we do not have any seats available for the 2021-2022 school year.