Endowed gifts help ensure the future of Sarah Lawrence by providing a stable source of income in perpetuity.
The College is profoundly grateful to donors of endowed funds, who help make Sarah Lawrence’s unique educational model financially sustainable and provide students with the extraordinary experiences for which the College is known.
Endowed funds may be designated to a particular purpose that falls within the College’s broader priorities (e.g., undergraduate and graduate scholarships, teaching chairs, fellowships and professorships, or program support). Funds may be established in the donor’s name or in the name of an individual the donor wishes to honor.
Endowed Giving Opportunities at Sarah Lawrence
Endowments to Support Students:
- Presidential Scholarship $500,000
- Dean’s Scholarship $250,000
- Named Scholarship $100,000
- Graduate Fellowship $250,000
- Student Research Fund $250,000
- Named Internship Fund $50,000
- Sports Fund $100,000
- Career Services Fund $100,000
- Student Program Fund $50,000
Endowments to Support Faculty:
- Faculty Chair (New) $3,000,000
- Faculty Chair $2,000,000
- Visiting Faculty Chair $1,000,000
- Artist-in-Residence $1,000,000
- Faculty Research and Development Fund $500,000
- Named Lectureship $250,000
- Named Faculty Research Fund $100,000
Other Endowed Funds:
- President’s Fund $100,000
- Library Fund $50,000
For more information on endowed giving opportunities, contact Ellen J. Reynolds, Associate Vice President of Advancement at (914) 813-9202 or email@example.com.