Information for Staff

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I find information about what campus policies will be in place for faculty and staff for the fall of 2021?

Information about policies and procedures is available here. Please note this document will be updated in real time as new guidance from local, state, and federal agencies is made available and campus policies shift accordingly.

What should I do to prepare to work on campus during the fall of 2021?

Faculty and staff working on campus this fall must complete an acknowledgement that they have read and agree to abide by all College COVID-19 policies.

I'm fully vaccinated, where do I share that information?

Getting vaccinated not only protects you, but also those who you interact with on a daily basis and are the fastest and safest way to end the pandemic. To anonymously share that you are fully vaccinated, please submit this form via MySLC.

When will in-person work resume for those who have been working remotely?

Though every department will have specific staffing needs, the College anticipates more consistent in-person work to be phased in over the summer and to be appropriately staffed in the weeks prior to the start of the fall semester. Please speak with you supervisor about specific questions, as each department and organizational unit will have different needs and plans regarding in-person work.

Am I eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine?

Yes. Currently all individuals 12 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Faculty and staff, once they are fully vaccinated, are asked to share this information anonymously with the College so that the most correct information can be used when making planning decisions. This anonymous submission is available here (MySLC login required) 

I have underlying health conditions  that make me more vulnerable to COVID-19 complications. What are my options for the fall?

Staff who are at higher risk for complications due to COVID-19 infection, or who live with someone at greater risk, are encouraged to contact the office of Human Resources to request an accommodation, including the ability to work remotely this semester, or to request a leave of absence if remote work is not an option.