What is it like to work at Sarah Lawrence College?
The iconic college campus, located just north of New York City, is not the only reason to work at Sarah Lawrence College.
As a Sarah Lawrence employee, you will join a warm, challenging, and diverse community that offers both quality of life advantages and tangible, valuable employee benefits.
When you work at Sarah Lawrence, you:
- Receive outstanding benefits, such as medical, dental, and vision plans that exceed the standard plans offered by many companies and institutions, and an exceptional retirement plan through TIAA-CREF.
- Have unparalleled educational opportunities, such as tuition benefits on campus for employees, their spouses, and their children; discounted tuition to the College’s renowned nursery school; and tuition benefit programs for dependent children who attend other colleges.
- Have continuous opportunities for advancement, as it is College policy to fill vacancies by promotion or transfer whenever possible.
- Enjoy boundless cultural experiences, including readings, lectures, music, theater, film screenings, dance performances, art exhibitions, and a state-of-the-art library, free to employees.
- Have free access to the 48,000-square-foot Campbell Sports Center, with a six-lane pool, modern weight/fitness training center, squash courts, gymnasium, indoor track, outdoor tennis courts, and fitness classes, open to employees seven days per week.
- Have several on-campus options for meals, plus off-campus discounts at local restaurants and stores.
- Work in a convenient location close to all major highways, easily accessed from the Metro-North Harlem line, and 35 minutes from mid-town Manhattan.
- Enjoy free parking on campus, a 10% discount at the college bookstore, and a 35-hour office workweek, with flexible summer hours for office staff on Fridays.